Pudina Murgh Tikka
What's life without food! If you're hungry, why wait for others to come and help you out? Grab your apron and get cooking! Making food yourself is a great way to learn about food and meal preparation. And we have plenty of mouthwatering recipes for you to try...
Ingredients for Mint Flavoured Chicken:
Chicken - 400 gms, boneless, washed and cut into 3 inch pieces
Butter for basting
Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 tsp
Lime Juice - 2 to 3 tblsp
Salt as per taste
For the Marinade:
White Pepper Powder - 1 tsp
Green Cardamom Powder - 1 tsp
Cashewnut Cheese Paste - 3 to 4 tblsp
Egg - 1, whisked
1. Combine the ginger garlic paste, lime juice and salt.
2. Rub into the chicken and keep aside for 1 hour.
3. Combine all the marinade ingredients.
4. Rub this onto the chicken and keep aside for 3 hours.
5. Skewer the chicken pieces and roast in a tandoor or oven for 6 to 7 pieces.
6. Remove and baste with melted butter.
7. Roast again for 3 to 4 minutes.
8. Serve hot with mint chutney.