What's life without food! If you're hungry, why wait for others to come and help you out? Grab your apron and get cooking! Making food yourself is a great way to learn about food and meal preparation. And we have plenty of mouthwatering recipes for you to try...
Ripe Jackfruit - 4 to 5, pulp
Jaggery - 400 gms
1. Cut the fruits into tiny bits.
2. Add 1/2 cup of water.
3. Boil till it becomes extremely soft or for approx. 15 to 20 minutes.
4. Cool and blend to a smooth pulp.
5. Break the jaggery and mix it with the pulp.
6. Cook on a low flame stirring at regular intervals till the mixture becomes homogenous.
7. Add 2 tsp pure ghee.
8. Stir well and remove from fire.