February 19, 2026 12:56 am (IST)
Follow us:
facebook-white sharing button
twitter-white sharing button
instagram-white sharing button
youtube-white sharing button
AI takes centre stage as Modi meets Google CEO Sundar Pichai in Delhi | G7 Spotlight: Emmanuel Macron invites Narendra Modi for 2026 Summit | AI Summit embarrassment! Galgotias University asked to vacate stall after ‘own robot’ exposed as China’s Unitree Go2 | Actor Rajpal Yadav granted interim bail in ₹9-crore cheque bounce case | Learn AI or become redundant: Microsoft India President issues stark message | India’s wholesale inflation rises to 1.81% in January as manufacturing prices surge | 'India at forefront of AI revolution': PM Modi welcomes world leaders to Delhi summit | Rs 5,000 to women ahead of Tamil Nadu polls! Vijay slams Stalin, says: ‘take the money, blow the whistle’ | Modi congratulates Tarique Rahman as BNP clinches majority in Bangladesh polls | Bangladesh Polls: Tarique Rahman-led BNP secures 'absolute majority' with 151 seats in historic comeback

All militants involved in Kabul rocket attack killed: Reports

| @indiablooms | Aug 21, 2018, at 04:07 pm
Kabul, Aug 21(IBNS): Afghanistan security forces have killed all the attackers involved in the rocket firing incident in different parts of Afghanistan capital Kabul city, media reports said on Tuesday.

Country's Ministry of Interior spokesman Najib Danish told Khaama Press the attack was likely carried out by three militants using two vehicles loaded with several rockets. 

Two security personnel were reportedly injured in the incident.

He told the Afghanistan-based news agency that the rockets fired by the militants have landed in the 1st, 2nd, 10th, and 16th police districts of the city. 

No group has claimed responsibility for the rocket attacks so far.

No casualty has been reported.

As per Khaama Press report, the rocket attack was launched at around 9am today as President Mohammad Ashraf Ghani was delivering a speech on the occasion of Eid Al-Adha.

Pakistan condemns attack:

Pakistan's Foreign Office spokesperson Dr Mohammad Faisal tweeted: "Pakistan condemns rocket attacks on Kabul close to the presidential palace during Eid prayers and urges all parties to respond to the Afghan Government’s ceasefire offer."

Support Our Journalism

We cannot do without you.. your contribution supports unbiased journalism

IBNS is not driven by any ism- not wokeism, not racism, not skewed secularism, not hyper right-wing or left liberal ideals, nor by any hardline religious beliefs or hyper nationalism. We want to serve you good old objective news, as they are. We do not judge or preach. We let people decide for themselves. We only try to present factual and well-sourced news.

Support objective journalism for a small contribution.