February 16, 2026 11:19 pm (IST)
Follow us:
facebook-white sharing button
twitter-white sharing button
instagram-white sharing button
youtube-white sharing button
Actor Rajpal Yadav granted interim bail in ₹9-crore cheque bounce case | Learn AI or become redundant: Microsoft India President issues stark message | India’s wholesale inflation rises to 1.81% in January as manufacturing prices surge | 'India at forefront of AI revolution': PM Modi welcomes world leaders to Delhi summit | Rs 5,000 to women ahead of Tamil Nadu polls! Vijay slams Stalin, says: ‘take the money, blow the whistle’ | Modi congratulates Tarique Rahman as BNP clinches majority in Bangladesh polls | Bangladesh Polls: Tarique Rahman-led BNP secures 'absolute majority' with 151 seats in historic comeback | BJP MP files notice to cancel Rahul Gandhi's Lok Sabha membership, seeks life-long ban | Arrested in the morning, out by evening: Tycoon’s son walks free in Lamborghini crash case | ‘Why should you denigrate a section of society?’: Supreme Court pulls up ‘Ghooskhor Pandat’ makers
Beckham Family
Beckham family rocked by David Beckham's son's allegations against his parents. Photo: Instagram/Brooklyn Peltz Beckham/ David Beckham

Brooklyn Peltz Beckham, the eldest son of football icon David Beckham and designer Victoria Beckham, has made a series of allegations against his parents in a set of Instagram stories, claiming they sought to interfere in his personal and marital life.

In six posts shared online, Brooklyn alleged that his parents had been “trying endlessly to ruin” his relationship with his wife Nicola Peltz Beckham, adding that the tensions began before the couple’s wedding.

The entrepreneur claimed that his mother had withdrawn from designing Nicola’s wedding dress at the last moment, forcing the bride to make alternative arrangements. “My mum cancelled making Nicola’s dress at the eleventh hour despite how excited she was to wear her design,” he wrote.

Brooklyn further alleged that he had been pressured to sign away rights to his name before the wedding, which he said would have affected his family’s future.

“They were adamant on me signing before my wedding date because then the terms of the deal would be initiated,” he stated.

He also accused his parents of orchestrating negative media coverage against him and of creating uncomfortable situations involving people from his past.

Describing an incident at his wedding, Brooklyn claimed a scheduled first dance with his wife was replaced by a dance with his mother, leaving him “uncomfortable and humiliated.”

The 25-year-old said he had remained silent for years but felt compelled to speak out after, according to him, continued briefings to the press.

“I do not want to reconcile with my family. I’m not being controlled, I’m standing up for myself for the first time in my life,” he wrote.

There has been no public response from David or Victoria Beckham to the allegations so far.

Support Our Journalism

We cannot do without you.. your contribution supports unbiased journalism

IBNS is not driven by any ism- not wokeism, not racism, not skewed secularism, not hyper right-wing or left liberal ideals, nor by any hardline religious beliefs or hyper nationalism. We want to serve you good old objective news, as they are. We do not judge or preach. We let people decide for themselves. We only try to present factual and well-sourced news.

Support objective journalism for a small contribution.