May 23, 2026 04:12 am (IST)
Follow us:
facebook-white sharing button
twitter-white sharing button
instagram-white sharing button
youtube-white sharing button
Big twist in RG Kar case! Calcutta HC orders fresh probe into evidence destruction allegations | Pulwama mastermind Hamza Burhan shot dead in PoK by unknown gunmen: Reports | NIA arrests Kolkata man for spying for Pakistan intelligence network | Cockroach Janta Party X handle withheld! Founder Abhijeet Dipke launches comeback account | Bengal govt makes Vande Mataram compulsory in all madrasas, extends school directive | RBI on alert! Interest rate hike may be coming as rupee crashes to fresh low | Big relief for Maharashtra employees! Fadnavis govt hikes DA to 60% | Twisha Sharma death mystery deepens as crucial evidence ‘not shared’ during autopsy: Report | Balcony Smiles, Colosseum Walks and ‘Melodi’ Magic: Modi-Meloni Chemistry Has The Internet Swooning Again | Big relief signal for Umar Khalid, Sharjeel Imam? Supreme Court questions earlier bail denial
UN website

Singaporean Health Ministry confirms 3 new coronavirus cases, bringing total to 33

| @indiablooms | Feb 07, 2020, at 06:20 pm

Moscow/Sputnik/UNI: Three new coronavirus cases were registered in Singapore on Friday, bringing the total number of people infected with the virus in the country to 33, the Health Ministry said in a press release.

"As of 7 February 2020, 2pm [06:00 GMT], the Ministry of Health (MOH) has confirmed three additional cases of 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) infection in Singapore. While contact tracing is underway, there are not yet any links to previous cases or travel history to China," the ministry said.

According to the press release, three new patients were all Singaporean citizens and had no recent history of visiting China.

The ministry added that two people had been discharged from hospitals, and most of the people infected with the virus in Singapore were in stable condition. The health authorities added that only two patients were in critical condition.

China first detected the novel strain of coronavirus in Wuhan in late December. It has since spread within China and to more than 20 countries, with more than 630 confirmed deaths worldwide and over 31,000 infected.  

Support Our Journalism

We cannot do without you.. your contribution supports unbiased journalism

IBNS is not driven by any ism- not wokeism, not racism, not skewed secularism, not hyper right-wing or left liberal ideals, nor by any hardline religious beliefs or hyper nationalism. We want to serve you good old objective news, as they are. We do not judge or preach. We let people decide for themselves. We only try to present factual and well-sourced news.

Support objective journalism for a small contribution.