May 24, 2026 04:15 pm (IST)
Follow us:
facebook-white sharing button
twitter-white sharing button
instagram-white sharing button
youtube-white sharing button
Honoured to visit the Missionaries of Charity today, says Rubio after Kolkata visit, arrives in Delhi | Marco Rubio's India visit begins in Kolkata: Trade, defence and Quad talks take centre stage | Third fuel price hike in India in 10 days: Here’s what you’ll pay now | Big twist in RG Kar case! Calcutta HC orders fresh probe into evidence destruction allegations | Pulwama mastermind Hamza Burhan shot dead in PoK by unknown gunmen: Reports | NIA arrests Kolkata man for spying for Pakistan intelligence network | Cockroach Janta Party X handle withheld! Founder Abhijeet Dipke launches comeback account | Bengal govt makes Vande Mataram compulsory in all madrasas, extends school directive | RBI on alert! Interest rate hike may be coming as rupee crashes to fresh low | Big relief for Maharashtra employees! Fadnavis govt hikes DA to 60%
Shane Warne
Shane Warne and Jessika Power Instagram pages

Reality star says Shane Warne sent her 'inappropriate' text messages

| @indiablooms | Nov 06, 2021, at 03:19 pm

A reality TV star has claimed former Australian spinner Shane Warne had sent her 'inappropriate' text messages on a social media platform.

Married At First Sight star Jessika Power has shared the messages on her own Instagram account to silence critics who have doubted her claims, reports Daily Mail.

In the messages, Jessica could be seen telling Warne she doesn't want to meet him in his hotel room because she's 'not that kind of girl'.

Over the next two weeks, the cricketer messaged Jess no less than four times asking her to catch up, reports Daily Mail.

Not only did she leave his messages unanswered, the Married At First Sight star even blocked the cricketer.

Speaking on a recent episode of Big Brother VIP, the reality star was quoted as saying by Daily Mail: 'It was even weirder when I had Shane Warne in my inbox the other week... Some of the things he was sending me, I was like, "inappropriate!"'

Ware did not respond to the controversy so far.

Support Our Journalism

We cannot do without you.. your contribution supports unbiased journalism

IBNS is not driven by any ism- not wokeism, not racism, not skewed secularism, not hyper right-wing or left liberal ideals, nor by any hardline religious beliefs or hyper nationalism. We want to serve you good old objective news, as they are. We do not judge or preach. We let people decide for themselves. We only try to present factual and well-sourced news.

Support objective journalism for a small contribution.