February 20, 2026 08:45 pm (IST)
Follow us:
facebook-white sharing button
twitter-white sharing button
instagram-white sharing button
youtube-white sharing button
PM Modi warns ‘AI must not control humans’ as India unveils bold tech vision at AI Impact Summit 2026 | Former South Korean President Yoon Suk Yeol sentenced to life over failed martial law bid | Tata Group joins hands with OpenAI in massive AI push to transform India and global industries | Epstein Files row: Bill Gates to skip keynote address at AI Summit 2026 | AI Impact Summit: Google launches game-changing America-India Connect plan with $15 billion backing | AI takes centre stage as Modi meets Google CEO Sundar Pichai in Delhi | G7 Spotlight: Emmanuel Macron invites Narendra Modi for 2026 Summit | AI Summit embarrassment! Galgotias University asked to vacate stall after ‘own robot’ exposed as China’s Unitree Go2 | Actor Rajpal Yadav granted interim bail in ₹9-crore cheque bounce case | Learn AI or become redundant: Microsoft India President issues stark message
Image Credit: White House Twitter Page

Iran will never be allowed to have nuclear weapon: Donald Trump

| @indiablooms | Jan 08, 2020, at 10:41 pm

Washington/IBNS: Amid ongoing tensions in the global arena, US President Donald Trump on Wednesday claimed that no Americans were hurt during the last night attack by the Iranian regime and that Iran will never be allowed to have a nuclear weapon.

"As long as I am the President of the United States, Iran will never be allowed to have a nuclear weapon," Trump said during an address to his nation and the world.

"The American people will be happy and grateful to hear that no Americans were hurt during the last night attack by the Iranian regime. All our soldiers are safe and only minimum damage was done," he stated.

The US President declared that the US forces are prepared to combat any kind of military threats.

"Last week we stopped a ruthless Iranian terrorist from threatening American lives. In my direction, the US forces eliminated the world's top terrorist Qasem Soleimani," said President Trump.

He said as the Iranian top military commander, Soleimani was responsible for some of the world's worst attacks.

In recent days, he was planning new attacks on America, said Trump.

In a strong message to terrorist, the US President further said: "He (Soleimani) should have been terminated long ago. But eliminating Soleimani, we have sent out a powerful message to the terrorists that if you value your lives, you will not threaten the lives of our people."

Trump said his administration will impose new sanctions on Iran in response to the attack and unless the "behaviour of Iran changes."

In his message to the people of Iran, he said: "I wish you great future, one that you deserve – one of prosperity at home and harmony with the nations of the world. The United States is ready to embrace peace with all who seek it."

 

Image Credit: White House Twitter Page

Support Our Journalism

We cannot do without you.. your contribution supports unbiased journalism

IBNS is not driven by any ism- not wokeism, not racism, not skewed secularism, not hyper right-wing or left liberal ideals, nor by any hardline religious beliefs or hyper nationalism. We want to serve you good old objective news, as they are. We do not judge or preach. We let people decide for themselves. We only try to present factual and well-sourced news.

Support objective journalism for a small contribution.