May 23, 2026 02:01 am (IST)
Follow us:
facebook-white sharing button
twitter-white sharing button
instagram-white sharing button
youtube-white sharing button
Big twist in RG Kar case! Calcutta HC orders fresh probe into evidence destruction allegations | Pulwama mastermind Hamza Burhan shot dead in PoK by unknown gunmen: Reports | NIA arrests Kolkata man for spying for Pakistan intelligence network | Cockroach Janta Party X handle withheld! Founder Abhijeet Dipke launches comeback account | Bengal govt makes Vande Mataram compulsory in all madrasas, extends school directive | RBI on alert! Interest rate hike may be coming as rupee crashes to fresh low | Big relief for Maharashtra employees! Fadnavis govt hikes DA to 60% | Twisha Sharma death mystery deepens as crucial evidence ‘not shared’ during autopsy: Report | Balcony Smiles, Colosseum Walks and ‘Melodi’ Magic: Modi-Meloni Chemistry Has The Internet Swooning Again | Big relief signal for Umar Khalid, Sharjeel Imam? Supreme Court questions earlier bail denial

MH 370: Malaysia releases transcript

| | Apr 02, 2014, at 06:06 am
Kuala Lumpur, Apr 1 (IBNS):Malaysia on Tuesday released a transcript of the communications between the cockpit of the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH 370, which was declared lost forever last month, and air traffic controllers and said there was no indication of anything 'abnormal' in it.

The released transcript  covers 54 minutes.

Malaysia's defense minister and acting transportation minister  Hishammuddin Hussein said in a statement: " Today we are releasing the full transcript of communications between flight MH370 and Air Traffic Control Kuala Lumpur. The transcript has been shared with the families."

 
He said: "There is no indication of anything abnormal in the transcript."

"The transcript was initially held as part of the police investigation. Previously, Malaysia Airlines had stated initial investigations indicated that the voice which signed off was that of the co-pilot. The police are working to confirm this belief, and forensic examination of the actual recording is on-going," he said.

He said the international investigations team and the Malaysian authorities remained of the opinion that, up until the point at which it left military primary radar coverage, MH370’s movements were consistent with deliberate action by someone on the plane.

Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak will leave for Australian city Perth to  observe the multi-national operations into the search for missing flight.

"I will be visiting Pearce Air Force Base in Perth tomorrow to be with the Australian search operations team for #MH370," Razak tweeted.

Malaysian Airlines, the flag carrier airline of Malaysia, on Mar 25 confirmed that its flight MH370 is now lost for ever in the Southern Indian Ocean and there are no survivors.

The flight, which was carrying 227 passengers and 12 crew and went missing since Mar 8.

Support Our Journalism

We cannot do without you.. your contribution supports unbiased journalism

IBNS is not driven by any ism- not wokeism, not racism, not skewed secularism, not hyper right-wing or left liberal ideals, nor by any hardline religious beliefs or hyper nationalism. We want to serve you good old objective news, as they are. We do not judge or preach. We let people decide for themselves. We only try to present factual and well-sourced news.

Support objective journalism for a small contribution.